Translate

Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Bucket List

Laura at Simplifying in the South asked me and others to post our Bucket Lists.  A bucket list is the list of things you want to do before you 'kick the bucket'.  Some things were obvious, but I did have to think about this a little.



Here's my list:

See the Northern Lights
Travel to the Mediterranean with my wife
Dance with my grand-daughter at her wedding
Retire early and spend some years doing what I want when I want
Publish something non-technical
See the Grand Canyon and the desert southwest
Revisit all the places I lived
See Yellowstone
See mankind set foot on another planet again
Leave this world a better place . . . 

What's your list?

2 comments:

Simplifying in the South said...

Great list Uncle Tractor. I especially like the one about dancing with your granddaughter at her wedding! And visiting the Mediterranean. Thanks for participating!

Laura's Last Post: Random Thursday: Conspiracy & Inspiring Women

~ Regan said...

Your granddaughter's father will tell you, " she is NOT going to get married! " lol... daddys and their little girls...

Sounds like a good list!