Translate

Friday, May 21, 2010

Thanks!

I threw on one of my favorite cycling jerseys and went for a ride after work.  It was a warm afternoon with light winds.  About 7 miles from home I had a flat (darn it).  As I was standing on the side of the road pumping up my tire, I noticed a fellow approaching.  He asked if I had everything I needed and offered me a ride.  He had the look of a cyclist (the thin build and shaved legs are a give-away)!  He left and I went on to get 22 miles in (at a 20 mph pace - pretty good).



Anyway, thank you for the offer, whoever you were.  Though it was not needed, it was appreciated.

2 comments:

~ Regan said...

It's always refreshing to hear of someone helping out someone.
Glad you were able to complete your ride!

Mountain Woman said...

What a great story. People can be so kind. Glad you got your ride completed.