Translate

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lacking Motivation

Usually this time of year I find myself indoors on the rowing machine working on rowing 200K meters as part of the Concept2 Holiday Challenge.

Well . . .

I just can't do it this year!  No, it's not lack of time.  No, it isn't desire to exercise.

It's just that I don't want to be inside.

I'll go to the gym, but the weather is still good enough to be outside.  Today is was in the 40s (degF).  I was cycling outside.  It snowed earlier this week, but the roads are dry.

The views of the mountains are beautiful, even on a gray November day.


The water is is gray, like the sky.


Dead Creek is still.  There is ice in a few spots.  Soon it will be frozen.  In time, the river and lake will then freeze.


I hope the roads keep dry through the winter to allow me to ride into Spring!

No comments: