Translate

Sunday, September 12, 2010

One Year Passed

I can't believe its been a year since I started this blog.  I thank my daughter for being my inspiration.  Our blogs allow us to keep in touch even though we are separated.


The Moon Setting over Spook Hill

 Another year has passed by.  Summer is waning fast.  There are still a few of the plants which are in their peak splendor. The silver lace clematis on the arbor is splendid.


Silver Lace Clematis

However, the tomatoes are fading fast.  The wife collected 12 dozen this week.  She has also put away 6 dozen which we picked last week after we let them ripen.



I look over my blog to see what I've done.  There are lessons to be learned.  When might I expect our first snow, when do the plants flower, what project was easy, what is the hard way?  I look forward to another year (as we all do).  I hope this journey brings me (and my followers) new insights.

1 comment:

~ Regan said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! ;)

Love you Dad!